Aurora Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Looking to remove the popcorn ceiling from your home in Aurora?
Let us show you how quickly we can remove the stucco from your ceiling, keep your home clean, and make your rooms brighter and healthier.
Fast, clean, and respectful stucco removal in Aurora, message us:
Ceiling Repairs in Aurora, Ontairio
Why Remove Stucco Ceilings, Aurora?
Stucco ceiling is a relic from the past. A bygone era.
Home builders used to use stucco or plaster to quickly finish ceilings in a bumpy or textured fashion. It was a faster way to complete a job, so it caught on as a building trend…
This was perfectly normal for a generation of homes built after WW2. Unfortunately, many homes in the Aurora area still suffer from a bad case of stipple, stucco, or popcorn ceiling…
That’s Where We Come In
It’s okay, everything will be alright. Ceiling Champions are the Aurora ceiling repair specialists, and we’ll remove your stucco ceilings once and for all!
We’ll show you how having a stucco free ceiling can make a world of difference in your home!
Popcorn Ceiling Removal Pictures
Start your stucco ceiling repairs soon to experience the increased lighting quality and resale value of your home!
Fresh ceiling repair in Aurora, Ontario
Balcony with popcorn ceiling removed above
Room is blocked off to keep home clean
Hey Aurora, Contact Us!
Benefits of Stucco Removal
Removing stucco, stipple, and popcorn ceiling is about more than just having smooth ceilings in Aurora. There are a number of real world benefits to our ceiling repair services:
- Increase your ambient lighting quality
- Reduce bug homes and hideouts
- Increase your home’s value
- Improve your home’s air quality
- Reduce dust accumulation
- Remove potential risk of asbestos
How do we Remove Stucco?
We have been fine-tuning our stucco removal process for years. As our name suggests, Ceiling Champions mean business when it comes to ceiling repair jobs in Aurora, Ontario. The process we have developed is a multi step operation designed to be fast, efficient, and clean! It goes as follows:
- Prepare the Area – Block off the room to contain dust and debris. Cover floor with roll out paper or cardboard. Move out or cover furniture.
- Remove the Stucco – Moisten the ceiling to soften the stucco/popcorn. Scrape off stucco/plaster, then patch up the ceiling if needed.
- ‘Mud and Plaster’ – Repairs and general fix ups to the ceiling to assure it is smooth and nice.
- Sanding – Bringing the newly add mud/plaster down to an ultimate smooth finish.
- Prime and paint – The layers of primer and paint are then applied to the ceiling to finalize the job.
- Clean up – You will see no trace of our presence, as we remove all debris, and clean up very well after ourselves.
We’ve rambled on for a while about our ceiling repair services in Aurora, now it’s time to offer some further resources to help you out. Below are a couple nice links to help you either do ceiling repairs yourself, or see the latest news in the York Region. You’re welcome!